HCL’s TechBee Program offers early career opportunities to 12th pass out students
TechBee, HCL’s Early Career Program, is a work-integrated higher education program which contributes to the “Skill India” mission of the government. As a part of HCL’s new people strategy for 10+2 students, it offers IT engineering jobs by equipping the students with future-ready skills. The program prepares students technically and professionally for entry-level IT jobs in HCL. Candidates undergo extensive 12 months of training to become software engineers. While working at HCL, students may also enroll in Degree Programs, which is offered by reputed universities like BITS Pilani and SATRA University.
Interested students who wish to enroll for the program undergo an entrance test. The program provides a combination of classroom training and on-the-job training, making them self-reliant at the completion of the program. During the entire period of training, enrolled students are paid a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month.
With the Early Career Training Program, the company would add on to the talent pool to cater to current and potential clients.
So far, over 2000 students have done TECHBEE program and are now working with HCL.
- JOB FIRST – Job Assurance with HCL, India’s leading IT company
- FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE – Become financially independent since stipend starts from the first month
- HIGHER EDUCATION – Earn a degree from India’s reputed technical institutions like BITS Pilani and SASTRA University
- TECHBEE – HCL’s Early Career Program is clustered into the following sets:
- Foundation Training Program – Technical foundation training to create a deployment-ready talent pool
- Technology / Domain Training – Stream-specific training to ensure that all tasks pertaining to the role can be performed
- Role Specific Training – Hands-on project work to be assigned during the professional practice term
Do not recommend this program. HW repair skills have a very little scope for future upscaling.Rs 10,000/- stipend is too small.
- The candidates will also learn the fundamentals of Information technology, relevant software tools, processes and life skills during these 12 months of training.
- Upon successful completion of the training, candidates get to work in prestigious projects at HCL Technologies in areas of Application and Infrastructure Support, Testing and CAD Support.
- Financial assistance is arranged in a way that there is no financial burden on parents or students. Get 100% program fee waiver (if you score 90% and above in your training) and 50% fee waiver (if you score between 85-90% in your training).
- Students from Pan India and who have completed their class XII with Maths in 2019 and 2020 are eligible to apply.
- Students can visit: https://bit.ly/2Ut0IJk to apply for the HCL SAT entrance exam. Last date of registrations is 30 June 2020.
- The hindubusinessline
- 23 June, 2022
HCL Technologies conducts multi-city walk-in drives for Class 12 students
Looking to hire 2,000 freshers from the State IT major HCL Technologies (HCL) is conducting a walk-in drive across nine cities of Tamil Nadu under its early career program ‘TechBee’ from June 1 – 19. This is to create opportunities for Class 12th students to get financial independence. It plans to hire over 2,000 […]Read more
HCL aims to hire 1000 fresh talents from ManipurRead more
HCL Technologies expands and strengthens its presence in Nagpur; plans to increase headcount to 5000 in the coming two years.Read more
HCL’s TechBee program offers early career opportunities for Class XII
Prabhat Khabar, Patna Prabhat Khabar, Ranchi Dainik Aaj, Patna Hari Bhoomi, Bhopal Sach Express, Bhopal Hindustan, Ranchi Dainik JagranRead more