HCL Technologies Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.hcltechbee.com website for career opportunities within HCL (the “Service”). For any questions you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or at the address below: Global Privacy Office, HCL Technologies Limited, Plot No 3A, Sector 126, Noida – 201303, Uttar Pradesh, India. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, retention and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you:
1. Personal DataWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Last Qualification
- Year of passing
- Program preference
- Graduation marks percentage
- Class XII marks percentage
- Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage DataWe may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of DataHCL TechBee uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- For advertising purposes
Retention timeTwo year since the last interaction, unless the existing contract, legal claim or legal requirement justifies further processing of which you will be informed (data will be reviewed annually and data which is not relevant will be deleted).
Disclosure of DataLegal Requirements HCL TechBee may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of HCL TechBee
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of DataWe use a range of security measures to protect your personal information. Please be aware, however, that HCL cannot guarantee that third parties will safeguard your personal data in a similar manner. Unencrypted information – including information sent via E-mail – may also be able to be read by third parties. As a user of our services, you are responsible for protecting the information you provide, including user name and passwords, from misuse, by encryption or other means. If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal DisclaimerIn certain situations, HCL may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security requirements as well as instances requiring co-operation with law enforcement agencies where mandated by law. As further required by Law (including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, or asset sales, but only if the acquiring organization agrees to this Privacy Statement’s protections), we may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Your RightsYour rights may differ depending on local laws applicable, but generally (as far as applicable laws provide you with such rights) you would be entitled to: object to the processing of personal data, access your data and have inaccurate data corrected, obtain a copy of personal data (in some cases in portable format), ask us about any relevant details of processing, and to lodge complaints with relevant authorities (in particular in the country where you live, work or where the alleged infringement took place). In addition to that, irrespective of applicable laws, you can opt-out from processing (object to processing) and request us to delete your personal data by submitting your request through our Data Subject Request Portal and we will work with you to delete your personal information. Same portal can be used to exercise your privacy rights.
Contact UsIf you have any questions about these Terms, please write us email@example.com