Foundation Training Program
- The Tech Bee – HCL’s Early Career Program is clustered into following sets:
- Foundation Training Program – Technical Foundation Training to create deployment ready talent pool
- Technology / Domain Training – stream specific training to ensure that all tasks pertaining to role can be performed
- Role Specific Training – hands-on project work to be assigned during the professional practice term
- Twelve months diploma which lays strong emphasis on practical exercises, continuous assessments and assignments followed by three months of On-The-Job training or Professional Practice Term
- The candidates have access to the Learning Management System that helps them with peer-based discussions, online assessments, assignments and case-based submissions.
- The candidates will also learn the fundamentals of Information technology, relevant software tools, processes and life skills during these 15 months of training.
- While on your job with HCL, you can pursue higher education courses offered like B.Sc (Design & Computing) or M.Sc./ M. Tech from BITS Pilani or BCA / MCA from SASTRA University.
- Earn a starting salary of INR 2.2 Lakh per annum.
- Upon Successful completion of the training, you will get to work in prestigious projects at HCL technologies as a product / application developer or as a technical support analyst.
- During training, you will get a stipend of INR 10,000 per month
- The fee for this program is INR 2 Lakh + Applicable Taxes (Financial assistance in the form of
- Financial assistance is arranged in a way that there is no financial burden on parents or students.
- Get 100% program fee waiver (if you score 90% and above in your training) and 50% fee waiver (if you score between 85-90% in your training) bank loan is available)
Eligibility for both program page and program details page.
XII Standard with Mathematics
|CBSE & ICSE
Year of passing Class XII should be 2017 or 2018
Our Selection Process Comprises:
- Online Test
- HCL SAT
- Medical Examination