Grade 12 is an important juncture in the life of students who find themselves at the crossroads of their life, having to take important decisions that will dictate the course of their lives. There are so many directions to take and it is natural for anyone to feel overwhelmed with the myriad choices available.
The good news is that this is an opportunity to open a fresh page into the future and fill it with hope and determination toward endless possibilities.
These maybe some of the questions that students have:
- How do I know if I am making the right decision toward my future?
- How do I meet the expectations of everyone around me?
- How do I work to overcome my challenges?
- What are the factors I must consider before enrolling in a higher education program?
- What qualities do companies look for in those they want to recruit?
About HCL TechBee
HCL’s TechBee – Early Career Program is an exclusive job program for individuals looking for full-time jobs after completing Grade 12. Candidates undergo 12-month training for entry-level IT jobs. On successful completion of training, candidates are employed in full-time jobs with HCL. While working, candidates would be given opportunities to pursue higher education with Leading International Universities in Australia.