About HCL TechBee
- ENROLL in an exclusive Early Career Program which gives you the opportunity to work and study after completing Class XII
- GET an undergraduate degree form BITS PILANI or SASTRA University as a part of the program
- BENEFIT from practical, hands-on training in the IT world
- BE financially independent right after school
- EARN a stipend of INR 10,000 during the internship which becomes a salary of INR 1.70-2.20 lakhs per annum once you start your
full-time job with HCL
- STAY AHEAD of the competition with 4 years of work experience right after Class XII
About HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and ‘Ideapreneurs’, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
US$ 10.02 BN Revenue
Over 157 Nationalities
Operating in 50 Countries
Check Before you Apply
Applicants must read the eligibility criteria clearly before registering for the program.
- HCL does not charge any “Recruitment Fees”, “Processing Fee”, “Security Deposit” and “Software or Equipment Charges” or any other charges of any kind levied for securing a job at HCL.
- HCL TechBee does not work with any vendors or partners for offering HCL TechBee program. This program is offered solely by HCL Training & Staffing Services and post-completion of the training, students are placed in HCL Technologies.
- HCL TechBee Offer Letters are released from official HCL e-mail IDs (which end with @hcl.com e-mail extension). A fake training offer letter is one that may use public domain IDs (@gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc.) or have a similar sounding e-mail extension as @hcl.com to communicate with you. HCL does not ask for any confidential or personal information such as your bank account number, personal details etc.
- All-offer-related communications are sent from an official HCL e-mail ID or from our Preferred Recruitment Partners ONLY and all the offers are posted on the candidate access portals.