About HCL TechBee
- ENROLL in an exclusive Early Career Program which gives you the opportunity to work and study after completing Class XII
- GET an undergraduate degree form BITS PILANI, IIM Nagpur, Amity University Online, KL University or SASTRA University as a part of the program
- BENEFIT from practical, hands-on training in the IT world
- BE financially independent right after school
- EARN a stipend of INR 10,000 during the internship which becomes a salary of INR 1.70-2.20 lakhs per annum once you start your
full-time job with HCLTech
- STAY AHEAD of the competition with 4 years of work experience right after Class XII
HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 222,000+ people across 60 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG, and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending Dec 31, 2022 totaled $12.3 billion. To learn how we can supercharge progress for you, visit hcltech.com.
US$ 12.3 BN Revenue
Over 157 Nationalities
Operating in 60 Countries
Check Before you Apply
Applicants must read the eligibility criteria clearly before registering for the program.
- HCLTech does not charge any “Recruitment Fees”, “Processing Fee”, “Security Deposit” and “Software or Equipment Charges” or any other charges of any kind levied for securing a job at HCLTech.
- HCL TechBee does not work with any vendors or partners for offering HCL TechBee program. This program is offered solely by HCL Training & Staffing Services and post-completion of the training, students are placed in HCLTech.
- HCL TechBee Offer Letters are released from official HCL e-mail IDs (which end with @hcl.com e-mail extension). A fake training offer letter is one that may use public domain IDs (@gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc.) or have a similar sounding e-mail extension as @hcl.com to communicate with you. HCLTech does not ask for any confidential or personal information such as your bank account number, personal details etc.
- All-offer-related communications are sent from an official HCL e-mail ID or from our Preferred Recruitment Partners ONLY and all the offers are posted on the candidate access portals.
If you suspect a fake offer letter , report it immediately to : verifyHCLOffer@hcl.com