About HCL TechBee
- ENROLL in an exclusive Early Career Program which gives you the opportunity to work and study after completing Class XII
- GET an undergraduate degree form BITS PILANI, Amity University or SASTRA University as a part of the program
- BENEFIT from practical, hands-on training in the IT world
- BE financially independent right after school
- EARN a stipend of INR 10,000 during the internship which becomes a salary of INR 1.70-2.20 lakhs per annum once you start your
full-time job with HCL
- STAY AHEAD of the competition with 4 years of work experience right after Class XII
About HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 187,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 50 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
US$ 10.82 BN Revenue
Over 157 Nationalities
Operating in 50 Countries
Check Before you Apply
Applicants must read the eligibility criteria clearly before registering for the program.
- HCL does not charge any “Recruitment Fees”, “Processing Fee”, “Security Deposit” and “Software or Equipment Charges” or any other charges of any kind levied for securing a job at HCL.
- HCL TechBee does not work with any vendors or partners for offering HCL TechBee program. This program is offered solely by HCL Training & Staffing Services and post-completion of the training, students are placed in HCL Technologies.
- HCL TechBee Offer Letters are released from official HCL e-mail IDs (which end with @hcl.com e-mail extension). A fake training offer letter is one that may use public domain IDs (@gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc.) or have a similar sounding e-mail extension as @hcl.com to communicate with you. HCL does not ask for any confidential or personal information such as your bank account number, personal details etc.
- All-offer-related communications are sent from an official HCL e-mail ID or from our Preferred Recruitment Partners ONLY and all the offers are posted on the candidate access portals.