Job Program for Class XII completed students
HCL TechBee – Early Career Program is an exclusive job program for individuals looking for full-time jobs after completing Class XII. Candidates undergo 12-month training for entry-level IT jobs. On successful completion of training, candidates are employed in full-time jobs with HCL.
While working, candidates pursue their higher education with BITS, Pilani or SASTRA University. TechBee enables students to earn right after school and makes them financially independent. TechBee candidates earn a stipend of INR 10,000 / month during training and start earning a salary of INR 2 – 2.20 lacs per annum on starting their full-time job with HCL.
This 12 months hybrid training program that focuses on overall education and personality grooming of a class 12th candidate has been launched in Noida, Lucknow, Madurai, Chennai, Nagpur, Bengaluru, Vijayawada, and Hyderabad with over 2000+ students benefitting since the launch.
INR 10,000 per month
Rs. 2 Lakh + Applicable Taxes
Training Program Summary
- The HCL TechBee program is designed to prepare candidates for full-time jobs in HCL projects.
- To ensure sustained and stable learning, the program is clustered into the following:
- Foundation Training – Equips candidates with IT fundamentals, a prerequisite for IT professionals.
- Technology / Domain Training – Technology specific training to ensure the key concepts required for the TechBee’s first job are provided.
- Professional Practice Training- Hands-on experience (On the job training) in global projects of HCL, thereby preparing TechBee candidates to work as IT professionals from day 1.
- Candidates will get access to Learning Management System that enables peer-based discussions, online assessments, assignments and case-based submissions.
- Candidates will also get to earn technology specific IT certifications to equip them for their job with HCL.
- Candidates will receive a stipend of INR 10,000 / month from first month of training.
- Upon successful completion of the training, you will begin working as a full-time IT professional with a starting salary of INR 2.0 – 2.2 lakhs per annum.
- Work in entry level roles such as Application & Software Development, Infrastructure Management Support, Design Engineer at HCL offices pan India.
- Get access to special benefits such as:
- Access to HCL Healthcare Benefits like Medical Insurance, Family Insurance and routine health check-ups.
- Access a range of discount and deals offered as part of the Benefit Box program.
- A resident of India who has successfully cleared his / her class XII board exams in 2019. Candidates completing their class XII in 2020 and awaiting their result can also apply.
- Candidate should have studied Mathematics / Business Mathematics in Class XII.
Note: The training for the program is currently available at Noida, Lucknow, Nagpur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Madurai and Vijayawada.
- The fee for this program is INR 2 Lakh + Applicable Taxes (Financial assistance in the form of bank loan is available)
- Financial assistance is arranged in a way that there is no financial burden on parents or students.
- Get 100% program fee waiver (if you score 90% and above in your training) and 50% fee waiver (if you score between 85-90% in your training)