HCL Technologies Invites Applications from Class 12 Students for TechBee Program, IT Engineering Jobs to be Offered
HCL Technologies will offer IT engineering jobs to Class 12 students by equipping the students with future-ready skills through TechBee
HCL Technologies (HCL) TechBee, Early Career Program, is a work-integrated higher education program. As a part of HCL’s new people strategy for 10+2 students, the program offers IT engineering jobs by equipping the students with future-ready skills.
It prepares students technically and professionally for entry-level IT jobs in HCL where candidates undergo an extensive 12-month training for these jobs and the students also get an opportunity to do an internship on HCL projects. While working at HCL, students may also enroll in Graduation Degree program offered by reputed universities like BITS Pilani, SASTRA University and Amity University.
HCL Technologies started this program in 2016 with an aim to hire the best talent and enable them to achieve financial independence at the start of their career. So far, over 5,000 students have successfully completed the TechBee program and are now working with HCL.
Key Highlights of HCL Technologies TechBee Program
- Job Assurance with HCL Technologies: TechBee – HCL’s Early Career Program provides assured full-time jobs to completed class XII students for global career opportunities. The program is offered by HCL Technologies, a leading global technology company.
- Earn & Learn: Student candidates who get selected for TechBee get a stipend of INR 10,000 during the internship in live HCL projects.
- Higher Education: Post becoming a full -time employee at HCL the candidate will pursue higher education from BITS Pilani, SASTRA University or Amity University while working as HCL employees. The fees for Higher Education program is partially paid by HCL depending on the graduation program.
- Starting Salary: Post successful completion of the one -year TechBee training program, students earn a salary in between INR 1.70 – 2.20 lakhs per annum in accordance with the chosen job roles like Software Engineer, Infrastructure Management, Design Engineer or Digital Process Associates roles.
- Benefits: Besides working for global customers, candidates who complete the TechBee training program become full-time HCL employees and have access to all HCL benefits covering higher education, healthcare, as well as a range of employee welfare programs.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who have completed Class XII in 2021 or appearing for Class XII in 2022 with Mathematics or business Mathematics are eligible to apply. For more details about qualifying marks, students can visit: www.hcltechbee.com
- Eligible candidates will appear for an Online Career Aptitude Test (HCL CAT). Those who clear the test would be invited for Interview discussion, after which HCL will issue Letter of Interest/offer letter.
- HCL CAT is an online assessment test designed to check your aptitude in areas of Quantitative Reasoning (Mathematics), Logical Reasoning and English language.
- The fee for the training program is INR 1,00,000 + Taxes. Loans are available through Banks. And the fee can be paid by the candidates in EMI format post their employment at HCL
- Students can apply for TechBee program by visiting our website: www.hcltechbee.com. Aspiring students can get in touch with our local representatives to schedule an in-person or an online counselling session.
HCL Technologies conducts a walk-in drive in Guwahati for Class 12 students.Read more
HCL Technologies conducts walk-in drive in Kerala for Class 12 students
Under the early career programme TechBee, HCL to hire 750 freshers from Kerala HCL Technologies is conducting one-day walk-in drive across..Read more
HCL technologies organises walk-in drive in Kerala for class XII students.Read more
HCL aims to hire 1000 fresh talents from ManipurRead more
HCL Technologies expands and strengthens its presence in Nagpur; plans to increase headcount to 5000 in the coming two years.Read more
HCL’s TechBee program offers early career opportunities for Class XII
Prabhat Khabar, Patna Prabhat Khabar, Ranchi Dainik Aaj, Patna Hari Bhoomi, Bhopal Sach Express, Bhopal Hindustan, Ranchi Dainik JagranRead more